paintings, drawings, prints, constructions,
and words from artist Peggy Shearn
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
the Serial, cont'd...
I am beginning to hate this painting. As you can see, or not, I have added to the background, but not touched the "writing," which according to the rules*, I am not allowed to do. _________________ * my rules
Yes, I actually have passed on and am now painting in a huge airy studio where the sun is always shining and I can leave the windows open because it's always around 75 degrees and young hunky studio boys attend to my every whim.
2 comments:
whoa -- these are great! keep us posted on the progress.
your colors are suddenly very light and ethereal. and there's angelly things everywhere.
is there something we should know about...?
Yes, I actually have passed on and am now painting in a huge airy studio where the sun is always shining and I can leave the windows open because it's always around 75 degrees and young hunky studio boys attend to my every whim.
Post a Comment